Sunday 6 May 2012

And the winner is...



 ...Shelly!! I will be in touch with you this week to see what kind of cake pops you would like for your prize and when you would like them delivered :) Congrats! and thank you for entering!




In the spirit of giving I have decided to give samples to all those who entered my first contest! As a thank you I would like to give each of you 6 cake pops  :) I will get in touch with you this week(hopefully)to work out details.
Thank you again for your continued support!

MMB News - New business cards ready to head to the printers! Can't wait to get them out! A big BIG thank you goes out to Ginny Milling for MMB's new look! Check out her work at  http://ginnymilling.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

  1. Ah Linda just told me! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my pops today and they are so cute and so awesome and I freaking love them! I've tried one of the sample flavours so far - the pumpkin - and it was AWEEEESOME!

    Thank you for being so generous and giving out consolation pops! I'm so excited with 8 I can't imagine how thrilled I would have been winning the motherload. lol Perhaps another contest is in store. ;)

    Thank you again tho! I can't wait to share them with my friends! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled that you're enjoying them! I am definately going to have another contest at some point. maybe one on here and one on my facebook page as well...haven't decided yet, but I have a few prize ideas!
    Keep an eye out!

    Thanks for entering my contest and checking out my blog! :)

    Enjoy! <3

    ReplyDelete