Saturday 19 May 2012

Lovely cake

  I made this pretty cake for a lady at work. She told me it was her birthday and I didn't believe her!! lol I asked for her ID!! She said she didn't want us to know it was her birthday so to keep it hushed...So.. I made her a cake! ahaha I wanted her to celebrate and to make her feel special!

  I found a photo online of a really cute cake with lace trim and I wanted to try it out! So I made up a little pattern here in white. I used different cutters and some icing tips for the small shapes. Then I used the cut out pieces to add a little something to the top <3 I'm really pleased with how it turned out. :)



I'm a little less pleased with the cake shape. I didn't trim it so it was perfectly rounded..looks like I should have!!yeesh! lol Next time!!!!


It was a big hit at work!

PS. It was a cherry cake! mmmmmm yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment