Monday 28 May 2012

A Mad Tea Party !


Mad Hatter: Would you like a little more tea?
Alice: Well, I haven'd had any yet, so I can't very well take more.
March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less!
Mad Hatter: Yes! You can always take more than nothing!






A tea party indeed! These hatter pops were done for a bridal shower over the weekend. I personally am a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan and was thrilled when I was asked to make these <3 





There are some things I would maybe try differently next time. Afterwards I thought about actually shaping the pops into hats! Or adding little 'eat me' cookies to the party! This being said I'm still happy with them!

I certainly cannot take all the credit! A big BIG thank you to Ginny Milling for all her help in making the toppers! I was so busy this past week and I don't think I would have made it without you! <3 Here's to the beginning of something awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment