Tuesday 20 January 2015

2015 / A good year...

 Happy 2015! (a little late) I'm sure you're all getting used to my blog tardiness by now! I was on the phone with my grandma the other day, who reminded me that some people don't have Facebook! Which is fair, it's a bit of a life suck! haha Anyway I thought I would get back to my little bloggy here...and let you know that I believe it's going to be a GREAT year! For me, for MMB, for everyone ;)

To start the year off with some sweet treats! Here are some new years cookies! They were my first order of the year, which makes me pretty happy as I've never done new year cookies before!





 I realize that my blog neglect means that I missed posting all my Christmas cookies! Do not fret! it's still early 2015... I have a little bit of time left to show you! I'll pick the best of the best for you to see! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment