Monday 2 April 2012

A very special birthday treat




 'Wonder Woman!
  Wonder Woman!

All the world is waiting for you
and the power you possess
In your satin tights
fighting for your rights
And the red white and blue

  Wonder Woman!
  Wonder Woman!
 I made these Wonder Woman cake pops for my VERY best lady Gin <3 It was her birthday in March (mid march...I'm so slow at blogging!!) Anyway she is a truly amazing girl! Smart, funny, talented (very talented- check out her blog!! http://ginnymilling.blogspot.ca/) beautiful, encouraging, and SO many more things! (Seriously, I could go on all day!) She is the best friend I could ask for! And I totally love her!

I made these wonder woman cake pops just for her for her birthday celebration!

                                                                  Wonder Woman!
                                                                  Wonder Woman!
                                                                <3 Love you Gin <3

1 comment:

  1. It was bittersweet eating them, too! On the one hand, they were so pretty I didn't want to eat them... and on the other, they were TOO GOOD to NOT devour! Man, they were tasty!!

    ReplyDelete