Thursday 23 October 2014

Wedding season...Part 1

Wedding season, for me, has ended for the year! If you recall, the summer before last I did my first wedding. It was a very simple 1 tier cake and cupcakes. This summer I was able to do 4.5 weddings!! (The .5 wedding, I made the wedding favours) I am very excited to share these wedding cakes with all of you. The best part, in my opinion, are the professional photographers that ALWAYS attend such events! I have had the pleasure of seeing my work through the lenses of a professional camera! It makes me melt inside! I currently snap photos of my work with my iPhone.... while the photos aren't horrible...I am somewhat limited. Anyway... on to sharing! Here are a couple of the wedding cakes from this summer...

The first cake is a small 'cut cake' only. It was for my besties cousin on her big day. Her venue provided a cake, but she also wanted a little cake from me, for photos. The photo on the left is from Hilary Spencer Creative Photography. 


 The second cake is one of my favourites from the summer (I'm slightly biased, but my favourite cake happens to be the one I made for my own wedding... hehe) It was a very simple cake, with gold chevrons and real flowers. These photos are from Marianne Rothbauer Photography.



There are more wedding photos to come!! So stay tuned!

Today is the last day of my work week!! Myself and my girlfriends are heading to Niagra Falls this evening for our annual birthday celebration weekend!  So I will post more wedding photos Sunday night when I get home!  Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment