Friday 31 October 2014

Trick or...nope...just TREATS!

This year is the first year that I've done spooky Halloween cookies! AND IM SO GLAD I DID!!! I hope next year I get a few more orders! They were so much fun to decorate! AND I used my airbrush for the first time on cookies! ...I love love love them!  They're so bright and colourful! :) I hope everyone stays safe tonight and has fun! :)

 I have never really been into Halloween much... I'm more of a Christmas gal.. :D But of course there is a part in everyone that just loves to dress up! Am I right?! Just play pretend, like when we were young. This year I find myself at a weird spot in my life, where, I want to get dressed up and do Halloween things. I want to hand out candy, and I want to celebrate with friends...but more than either of those, I want to have a kiddie of my own...a little one to dress up and show off to the world. As I scroll through my social media pages I see all these super sweet kiddies dressed up as animals or their favourite characters, and they just look so sweet and so innocent! It's a new feeling I've had for a couple weeks...I just...want to be a mom...

One day...
              ...But for now...
 Cinderella says Happy Halloween everyone! Keep it safe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment