Wednesday 29 October 2014

Favours...

In keeping with our current wedding theme, I'm going to wrap up these posts with some wedding favours. Little 'thank-you's' for your guests to enjoy...they can be anything you like! Edible treats including, cookies, cake pops and chocolates, and of course they can be something your guest can keep; wine stoppers, bottle openers, photo frames...etc. Obviously, my favourite are the sweet ones! Here are a few that I've done:
 Currently I am in LOVE with decorating cookies!(It's getting so close to Christmas cookie season- I am just beside myself with excitement!!!)

 
 Cake pops are a great option for weddings too! My favourite part about wedding favours(any wedding favours) is that they can be anything you want! They can be little dainty items, decorated with lace and beads, or they can be themed! A treat that is specific to you! For example, these golden snitch cake pops were for my friends wedding, Victorian Steam Punk theme - BUT they happen to be huge Harry Potter fans!!(as am I) So they had golden snitch cake pops on their sweets table! 

In February we will be at the Sass Bridal Event in Oshawa with our pink table and plenty of  SAMPLES!!! More information as we get closer to the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment