Thursday 5 April 2012

Happy birthday Dad!

 Guess who's a Steelers fan?!?! My D A D <3 It was his birthday also in March, mid march, and we went out for dinner to celebrate. I wanted to make him something special. What else? Cake pops! :)

As I was finishing these pops I thought.. I really hope it is indeed the Steelers that he likes...I was about 97.3% sure...lol

I was right :D (thank goodness! That would have been so very unfortunate! )


( I don't know if anyone remembers the very impossibly small cutters I bought a while back. I honestly didn't know when I would ever use them again.. As it turns out they were just the size I needed to create these pops.)



 Happy birthday to a wonderful man, who has been and will continue to be a great dad into his golden years ;)
LOL Love you dad <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment