Saturday 22 March 2014

Simple C-cakes

These pink 35's are a simple way to celebrate a birthday be it special or ....who am I kidding! They're all special!

If anyone knows me, they know that on MY birthday I like to be the princess! :) Most people like to take the day off work...not this girl. I'd rather go to work with a birthday tiara on so everyone knows it my birthday! I don't want to stay home alone!! :D This year on my birthday, I will be newly married! (Literally, the day before my birthday) and getting on a plain to a surprise destination honey moon chosen by my hubby to be :) I will indeed be a princess this year!! :D


Speaking of special birthdays!! Tomorrow my dear ol dad turns 5-0! That's a big birthday!! Hmmmm....what shall I bake for him?! ....

No comments:

Post a Comment