Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lets Celebrate "Spring" ...

March is the beginning of the end of winter :) ...Usually... Looks like this year is going to be a little different. So all you winter lovers, play on! What better way to do that than with snowboard cupcakes!

I commend anyone who can snowboard. I say 'can' because it is NOT as easy as they make it look! I've only tried once...and it was rough! Fun! But very rough. My fiancé and I, every winter, say that we're going to start snowboarding/skiing, but I don't think it's ever going to happen...for one, I don't really care for winter..haha and two.. I also don't like being cold and wet..so it's a fun thought. I'll leave the snowy slopes for those who can utilize them correctly. Hahah I'll stay in my nice warm kitchen with these sugary snowboards :)
Keep warm everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment