Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Tradition..

 Every year since I can remember mom and I make Christmas cookies together <3
Mom makes the dough, rolls it, and cuts out the shapes and I am the decorator! :)
We get together before Christmas, get out the eggnog and rum and go to town making batch after batch of cookies.


<--- Dorks <3
 <3
 Candy canes! Every year I try to do something a little different with each shape.



 Little girls and little boys. I like to dress up these little children in their Christmas best <3 Little dresses for the girls and overalls for the boys!

 I was gonna try doing hair, but it made them look creepy!

 Such happy little children are they :) ...waiting to be eaten <3


 Christmas trees with stars on top <3


 Snowmen!!
I usually dont give these fine gentlemen mouths, but this year I decided to get a little more creative and gave them mouths made out of coal :)




AND snowflakes. I made each one different from the last! After all no two snowflakes are alike! :)



Typically, I only help with the sugar cookies. Mom goes ahead afterward and makes short breads, ginger snaps, chocolate chip, double chocolate chip, and gingerbreads! I <3 her cookies!!

Nothing says Christmas like a warm kitchen full of cookies!

A perfect mother/daughter day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment