Wednesday 4 December 2013

December!!

Get your mitts on! December has arrived!!! Can you believe that?! Where has the year gone?! I have been so SO busy with Christmas cookies for the past few weeks, and have lots to share!! So to get things rolling...(haha) here are a few Cookies that I made - these ones weren't for an order, they were the first non-tree shapes I made this year and was just playing with some ideas :)


If you've been following me since the beginning you know that it's been mostly cake pops, cupcakes and cakes up until now! Cookies are the new thing and I've fallen completely in love with decorating cookies!! There are so many possibilities!
I find when I have to go to work in the morning all I wish I could do is stay home and decorate!! (One day... :) )

Christmas is on its way! That means Christmas parties, work parties, family shindigs, and if you want some cookies send me an email for a quote! MollysMixingBowl@yahoo.ca
I do have a special on Christmas trays - For 2 dozen decorated cookies it's $30 and for 2 dozen assorted (included some non decorated) it's $25.

Also, pop over to my facebook page for my 12 days of Christmas event happening now! We're already on day 4!!
https://www.facebook.com/MollysMixingBowl

Happy baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment