Thursday 25 July 2013

Angry Birds

 Hello everyone. It's Thursday! The work week is almost over!! You're almost there!!!! A cake to celebrate!!! Well...this was a 3rd birthday celebration cake..but you get it haha. I haven't done angry birds in a little while. There were a couple orders in a row quite some time ago and I thought 'I don't want to do any more angry birds!' haha But here we are. And I found that I didn't loath those teeny tiny aggressive birds!! Hahaha. I had fun with the cake! You can really put those birds and pigs everywhere. (The piggies are my favorite!)


This is a 6" cake. They seem to be a popular size..and that is a-okay with me. I think they're so darn cute!!! :)  I have a few more waiting to be blogged and I just love them ahaha.



Happy Friday Jr!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment