Monday 3 June 2013

Pretty pink pops

 I love these pretty pops!

At first I wasn't sure where I was headed with these, except they were going to be pink. And pretty :)


 I think maybe I should stop posting on Monday mornings, as I don't really have all that much to say. I'm sitting here drinking my coffee waiting for my brain to start working. Blogging is the last thing I should be doing.

It is nice to start the week off with a little something pretty though! :)


On my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/MollysMixingBowl

I just finished a contest to find some new cake flavours!! The winner of the contest submitted 'Mocha' so that will be the first of the flavours to come! I'm thrilled with the amount of suggestions I got and cant wait to try them all!  Stop by MMB facebook for contests & updates ;)











Happy Monday everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment