Saturday 27 April 2013

Rainbow pops/Mini Samplers!!

 I made these for a lady who ordered spiderman pops for her kids and 1 dozen 'whatever' pops for herself :) I wanted to mix it up a bit and give her some choices! I really liked the idea - and after tasting each of flavours when I was done, I decided to prepare a big batch of each flavour!! So now I have a rainbow of mini pops in my freezer!! I can whip up a sample pack whenever I need to!! :)









Red
- Strawberry cake dipped in banana flavoured chocolate
Orange - Chocolate cake dipped in Orange flavoured chocolate
Yellow - Cherry cake dipped in lemon flavoured chocolate
Green - Vanilla cake dipped in lime flavoured chocolate
Blue - Blue raspberry
Purple - Butter pecan



 FUN! I'll be looking for new flavour ideas on my Facebook page next month!! Come check it out!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MollysMixingBowl

Have a great week everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment