Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome 2013!

 I would like to start the year off with one of my absolute favorite treats I've done so far. I made these just for funsies.

They are chocolate covered strawberry cake pops <3 I am so pleased with how they came out. Next time I'll do some things differently  but over all I love them!!




Wouldn't they make a nice Valentines day treat? :) Perhaps hehe


This past year I have learned a lot of things and I had plenty of fun(and tears ..hah) while doing so! I am so very excited to see what 2013 brings for MMB! I have a list of things I want to try tackling this year that I can't wait to show you!!! :) It's going to be a great year :)

Also I learned an important lesson for next Christmas...I need a break sometimes..and that's ok. This year I will be taking a break from work over the holidays.. :) everyone needs a little rest from time to time. ;)

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you all for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment