Wednesday 19 November 2014

All Christmasing aside..

I understand that I've been talking about Christmas and christmas related treats since the beginning of the month...lets take a break from that for a little while huh?

In other news...my girlfriend is expecting a baby in the middle/end of January! :D Weeee! So before the christmas (sorry) holidays get really going, we threw her a baby shower at work! Of course I volunteered to make the cake!! :) Now, as much as its killing me!!! Her and her husband have decided not to  find out the sex of that little cutie!! So they're going with a jungle theme in the sweet little nursery, and we followed suit for her shower! (Even though we're convinced she's having a little girl!!!) ;) So here is her jungle theme cake :)
 I recently purchased an elephant cutter cutter for another baby shower I did, and I just love it so much!!! It is just the cutest little thing!
 I also attended her family baby shower this month and was asked to bring some camo theme cookies. The colour scheme of the shower was gray and yellow so I tried to pull those colours off with some camo onsies...I personally don't think it worked out that well...She originally requested the cookies before she was even expecting, based on a previous order for camo onsies that she saw me do...I should have gone with normal colours. They were still cute though! And a pretty big hit at the shower...












Below are the original camo onsie cookies that I made...

No comments:

Post a Comment