Sunday 26 January 2014

Holly Cupcakes and pops!

 I know I've been pushing it with these Christmas posts! But I just have SO much to post from the month of December, and my internet  is too slow to upload all the photos at once. Too slow to tolerate some days, that's part of the reason we're heading into to last week of January and I still am not caught up. My apologies.

                                                           





Anyway, these are mini c-cakes with pretty & simple holly on them. Perfect for the holidays. :)
 I would like to move on from all these Christmas posts, so I will truly make an effort this week to get everything watermarked and uploaded for your viewing pleasure :) Then we can move on to new treats!...like Wedding stuff...and cookies!!

Stay tuned!
Happy Sunday and thanks for continuing to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment