Sunday 20 October 2013

Party Animals

 I love a challenge! LOVE. So when Justins cousin asked if I could make farm animal cake pops....I said of course!! :) and I did it!! :D

They were so fun to make. Fun to watch them come alive! :D And then...we took them camping! haha




 This is the birthday girl Carolyn with her favorite treats!! She was so disappointed when I told her they were for another birthday and that I had delivered them the previous night! Hahah just kidding!!
 These were cake pops in the wild. They were packed into a box and placed in the cooler in the boat we brought with us camping. ...through and extremely back way bumpy forest road! Only one of them didn't make it! Yay
YUM! 

And for funsies we took these photos of them post first bites....the pig sort of looks like a zombie pig..with brains coming out. Haha love it.

Happy Sunday Funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment