Saturday 14 June 2014

Baby shower


This is the last post from my 2013 folder!!! Yay!!! I made it!!!  I think with this baby shower I got just a little too ambitious in a very short amount of time... I took on a little too many shapes, and didn't give myself the time needed to perfect them, and as a result I didn't really like them all that much. But it was a long time ago and I'd like to think that I learn from every order!




I liked the idea of a baby shoe cake pop, but it turned out to be WAY more difficult than I thought. I haven't had a chance to try again... I may take this time to retire the baby shoe cake pops, they sort of take away from the cake pop experience. There is just sop much fondant on them.

I've got lots going on these days so stay tuned for plenty of current posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment